At the age of 10, Joni Young moved to California with her family from Taiwan. As non-English speaking immigrants, Joni’s family struggled to make ends meet and create the life they wanted. Seeing her family struggling, Joni made the firm decision to figure out a way to contribute to her family’s financial stability by starting her own business.
Her passion for creating her own path to success has evolved over the years ? driving her to create several successful businesses throughout her life. Today, Joni works as a coach and mentor for high performance, high achieving CEOs and executives. She joins me on the show to share her story on creating her path to success and the lessons she has learned along the way that have helped her achieve the success she dreamed in life and business.
“When in doubt, choose the most uncomfortable option.” ? Joni Young
This Week on the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- Joni shares the business lessons she has learned throughout her 30 years as an entrepreneur.
- She explains how she uses her experience as an entrepreneur to help her executive and CEO clients.
- She shares what kept her motivated to keep pushing forward in her business while facing a breast cancer diagnosis.
- We discuss the biggest stresses Joni sees many women CEOs facing today.
- She explains why it’s important to allow yourself the room to recreate yourself and reinvent situations.
- She explains the “fish bowl syndrome.”
How to Avoid the Fish Bowl Syndrome:
- Design your projects and visions with an end in mind. Then, reverse engineer it.
- Have an exit plan.
- Have faith and belief in yourself.
Connect with Joni Young:
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!??
Thanks for joining us on this episode of?Your Money, Your Business, Your Life?podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money,?your business, and your life, please?check us out on iTunes,?leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!??
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families?on ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around?finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial glass ceiling holding them?back from financial freedom.??
Subscribe on iTunes?and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.??