Denise Stillman is no stranger to career pivoting. Currently working as the President and CEO at Go the Distance Baseball, LLC, her career journey began with a background in Marketing and Strategic Planning ? where she worked primarily in the public relations field for over 25 years. After deciding to start a family, she quickly realized that she would need to pivot her career to make more time to spend with her children, so she decided to go back to school to get her MBA to begin working in the healthcare industry.
After spending 9 years working as a hospital executive, then several years in her own consultancy business, Denise decided to learn all she could about the real estate development industry ? and she hasn’t looked back since.
Today, she is working with investors and actors like “FRIENDS” celebrity, Matthew Perry and baseball Hall of Fame member, Wade Boggs, to enrich the lives of children between the ages of ten and 14 throughout her community in Iowa by creating a real-life Field of Dreams baseball and softball field.
On today’s episode, Denise shares her story on how she gained the courage to step into her own power and trust in her own courage while creating a field of dreams for herself and those within her community.
“There have been moments when people have told me that I was crazy, but I stayed true to my inner vision, inner voice, and knew I was on the right path.” ? Denise Stillman
This Week on the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- Denise shares her inspirational story and how the movie Field of Dreams has impacted her life and career.
- She explains her current project ? creating a real-life field of dreams in her Iowa community.
- She discusses her overall vision, projects, and events her company holds to raise awareness and funds.
- She provides advice for others striving to achieve something “bigger than themselves.”
Words of Advice from Denise Stillman:
- Stay grounded to your courage. We are all here for a reason.
- Tune into your inner voice. Ask yourself: “What do I really want?” When you slow down and peel back what you really want at your core ? most often, that’s when you realize the true value of what you bring to the world.
Connect with Denise Stillman:
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!??
Thanks for joining us on this episode of?Your Money, Your Business, Your Life?podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money,?your business, and your life, please?check us out on iTunes,?leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!??
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families?on ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around?finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial glass ceiling holding them?back from financial freedom.??
Subscribe on iTunes?and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.??