On today’s episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life, I’m getting down-right personal about what it really takes to make room in your life for new opportunities and new success. Sometimes, we allow fear to hold us back from achieving the amazing things we want to accomplish in life. And, just like when you buy new clothes ? sometimes, you must get rid of the old comfortable sweatpants or and the hole-ridden t-shirts to make room for new, beautiful things.
Your money, your business, and your life are just like your wardrobe ? sometimes you need to get rid of the old to make room for the new and improved. Today, I’m going to share with you how closing the door to a highly successful business that I built from the ground up has allowed new doors of opportunity to open. I’m going to explain why it’s important for you to take a close look at the things you are doing every day ? the things that feel comfortable to you ? and decide whether you’re doing them simply because they feel comfortable, or if you should consider closing that door to make room for new opportunities.
To worry is to pray for what you do not want.
This Week on the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- How to recognize when it’s time to step back and close old doors.
- Creating a plan for where you want to go ? and taking the courageous steps to get there.
- Sometimes we’re so focused on what we are doing that new opportunities fly by us without recognition.
- When you worry, you swarm yourself in negativity which results in attracting more negativity.
- How you can create opportunities for the future you want.
- Stop saying “easy for you to say.” It comes from a place of fear. Turn it into “Yes, I can.”
- Ask yourself what you need to do today to position yourself for the greatest opportunity for success. What are you doing today that is preventing you from having new opportunities come your way?
- Take a leap with faith that you are on the right path.
- Turn your fear into new opportunities for success.
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families on ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial glass ceiling holding them back from financial freedom.
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.
14,077 comments on “Making Room in Life for New Success”