How do you feed your brain to create positive results? Napoleon Hill once said that the brain is another part of us that we need to stimulate, allowing it to grow. The physical brain, as Hill suggested many years ago, functions as a ‘radio station’ connecting different chemical signals to produce thought processes.
After much research, we now know that hormones affect how we think and react to different situations. For instance, serotonin associates how we feel, dopamine relates to how we focus, and norephedrine functions in concentration. While many of these brain chemicals need balance, there are times in life when they’re not. It is important to realize when we need to take care of ourselves and our brains to be more successful.
As we dig deeper into the subconscious and conscious parts of our brain, on today’s episode I want to discuss what those signals are that help us stay motivated, focused, and healthy.
“We want brain signals to work together to help us focus and accomplish things in life.”
This Week on Your Money, Your Business, and Your Life:
- Understanding the parts of the brain, it’s structure, and how it affects our everyday function and communication ability.
- The difference between feeding the subconscious and conscious parts of your brain
- The brain chemicals that affect how we respond to certain situations
- Identifying ways to take care of your physical brain when hormones are unbalanced
- How to feed your brain with positive actions to create positive outcomes
- Determining what influences your brain so you can stay focused and motivated to produce positive thoughts
- How to create a positive environment at home and work
Learn More on the Essential Components of a Successful Business
Invest in YOU with our Essential Components of a Successful Business Online & Live Training Course! This 12-week training program will teach you how to grow your business form an idea to a globally-recognized success, learn how to find investors for your company and leverage and protect the power of your intellectual property to ensure you build the business and life you deserve.
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families on the ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial class ceiling holding them back from financial freedom.
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.