Lisa Copeland has been named the number 1 women in the automotive industry in the United States. She is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for helping other entrepreneurs ? especially female entrepreneurs ? find success in their businesses. Lisa and her husband currently own the mortgage company, Austin Mortgage Associates, and has earned numerous awards and recognition, including The Walter P. Chrysler Award for sales and service excellence and the Women of Distinction Award by the Girl Scouts CTX.
On today’s episode, Lisa joins me to share her four-step sales strategy that she teaches her sales team to improve their sales skills through authenticity, integrity, and a service-driven mindset.
“It isn’t what you sell, it’s what you stand for.” ? Lisa Copeland
This Week on the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- How standing for the right things, being authentic and transparent, and believing in what you are selling can make an impact on your business.
- People don’t buy the actual commodity, they buy you. They buy the fact that you are authentic and know that you will take good care of them.
- People crave conversation when it comes to making the sale.
- We discuss the difference between serving your customer or client and a business transaction.
- We discuss how being a good storyteller can increase your sales performance.
Lisa’s 4 Steps to Sales Success:
- Stay focused on the finish line. Stop chasing the next shiny object. Go the extra mile. Don’t stop three feet from gold ? get the gold.
- Establish yourself as an expert. To become an expert, you must be a student of your industry, be someone proactive in your industry, and someone who promotes your industry.
- Prospecting & Retention. You must always prospect for new customers and always serve your current customers well. Do the things you say you’re going to do.
- Closing the deal. Sometimes buyers need to be pushed a little. Ask for the sale, then wait for their answer. If the answer is no ? find out what their objections are.
Connect with Lisa Copeland:
- Lisa Copeland website
- Lisa Copeland on Facebook
- Lisa Copeland on Twitter
- Lisa Copeland on Instagram
- Lisa Copeland on YouTube
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families on ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial glass ceiling holding them back from financial freedom.
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a review to help us reach even more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.