Have you ever had to make an important decision so you sit down with your pen and paper and write a list of pros and cons? When you’re making that list, you’re likely asking yourself dozens, if not hundreds, of questions ? but are you asking yourself the right question?
Creating a pros and cons list can sometimes be helpful, but what if your list of pros is just as long as your list of cons? What do you do, then?
Fear is often the factor that stops potentially great entrepreneurs in their tracks even before they’ve taken that first courageous step into entrepreneurism.
On today’s episode, I’m talking about one very important question you should be asking yourself if your trying to decide to start a business and become a successful entrepreneur ? the question of “Why not?” What is stopping you from living the dream life you want for yourself and your family? Why are you letting it prevent you from reaching your true potential? And how can you turn those fears into the courage you need to find the associations and create opportunities for success?
“There are no failures. There are only learning opportunities.”
This Week on the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- Looking at mistakes and failures as lessons learned through experience.
- You need to know your “why” because that’s your passion, but you need to ask “why not” to motivate you to move forward.
- Finding associations that compliment your talents to create a driving force to achieve a common mission ? together.
- Collaboration and building strategic alliances is the “name of the game” in business today.
- Sometimes you can turn an obstacle into an opportunity.
- You don’t need a huge team. You need great associations and the right team members with the right skills.
- The number 1 stumbling block for entrepreneurs reaching the success they deserve ? is fear.
- How to turn your fears into motivation and faith.
- Invest in yourself and your future.
Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Resources:
- Outwitting the Devil book by Sharon Lechter & Napoleon Hill
- Am I still tormenting myself over a mistake that made me feel like a failure?
- What can I learn from that mistake?
- Why not forgive myself?
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!?
Thanks for joining us on this episode of?Your Money, Your Business, Your Life?podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please?check us out on iTunes,?leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families?on ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around?finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial glass ceiling holding them?back from financial freedom.
Subscribe on iTunes?and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.??
12,090 comments on “The Power of Question”