Welcome to the first episode of the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast with your host, Sharon Lechter!
Sharon Lechter is passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals, improve their lives and the lives of their families, and take control of their money, their business, and their life. She is the author of 20 books, including the popular Rich Dad, Poor Dad series and Three Feet from Gold.
On today’s episode, Sharon is going to explain her reason ? her passion ? for creating this show and what you can expect to learn from every episode so that you can take control over your money, your business, and your life ? NOW!
“Business is a team sport. Financial freedom is making sure you have the right advisors on your team.” ? Sharon Lechter
What You Can Expect from the Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Podcast:
- To learn what the Personal Success Equation is and how to use it to help you create your path to financial freedom.
- My personal experiences and what you can learn from them to achieve your own personal success.
- Interviews with my friends, experts, mentors, and advisors.
- Actionable steps to help you create your own success story.
- Learn how to take an idea, turn it into an asset, then make that asset make money for you ? while protecting your intellectual property.
- Ways to increase your credit rating in 30 days.
- How to create little wins to achieve bigger, more lucrative goals.
- How to overcome obstacles ? especially fear ? to achieve your goals.
Your Money, Your Business, Your Life Resources:
- Three Feet from Gold book by Sharon Lechter
Help Others Take Care of Their Money, Their Business, & Their Life!
Thanks for joining us on this episode of Your Money, Your Business, Your Life podcast! If you found the information, tips, and interviews shared in this episode valuable and helpful to managing your money, your business, and your life, please check us out on iTunes, leave a review, and share our show with your friends and colleagues!
Our mission is to educate entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, and families on ways to reduce the stress and frustration revolving around finances, learn what it takes to make more money in less time, and shatter the financial glass ceiling holding them back from financial freedom.
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a review to help us reach more people and inspire others to take control of their financial future.